Brief History of FPC
Apostolic Faith Tabernacle was formed by Rev. James Bates and the first location was on Haviland Street in La Porte, IN.
The church moved into a new location on State Road 4, just outside of La Porte, with Rev. James Henn serving as pastor. The name at this time was changed to First Apostolic Church.
The church purchased and moved into its current home at 1930 Boyd Boulevard in La Porte.
Rev. Mark Johnson is elected as pastor.
Rev. Richard Hoffman is elected as pastor and continues in that capacity today.
The five-thousand square foot Life Center was erected directly behind the church building.
The church name was changed to First Pentecostal Church.